Head of Integrated Content Production
May 2015 - Present
May 2014 – April 2015
July 2004 – December 2013 (9 years 6 months) Melbourne, Australia
- 2IC (2nd in charge) support to Head of Production.
- Executive Producer on integrated productions
- Support Creative management team (work closely with Creative Chairman; Executive Creative Director; Creative Directors, Creatives to achieve ultimate quality for execution )
- Develop / manage project infrastructure, budgets and schedules
- Manage project from inception to final output.
- Manage million dollar plus productions; maximise efficiencies
- Provide cost controlling reports where required
- Develop and maintain Senior Client relationships
- Manage shoots, experiential activity, integrated productions, content creation
- Manage interdisciplinary teams
- Broadcast production - Television, Film, Radio
- Problem solving with internal & external production partners.
- Providing solutions, efficiencies to Client and Creatives
- Negotiations with Client, Production partners, Celebrity/non celebrity talent agents etc.
- Management of all legal requirements relating to projects. e.g: Contracts between partners/institutions, bespoke celebrity talent contracts, artist agreements, non disclosure agreements etc..
- Develop and manage Risk Register on integrated campaigns
- Mentor team
- Management/supervision of development of internal resource blog
- Conduct Client inductions for production.
- Management of department in Head of Production's absence
- Discuss and review incoming briefs with Creative & Account Service Team
- Allocation of jobs and management of overall workflow
- Oversee team and problem solve
CLIENTS - CUB (SAB Miller); MARS Pty Ltd; Tata Global Beverages; Fonterra Pty Ltd; Mercedes Benz; National Australia Bank; Guide Dogs Australia; SCA Australasia Pty Ltd; Sensis Pty Ltd; Dulux Pty Ltd; Fonterra Pty Ltd; BUPA Health Pty Ltd; Pacific Brands; MLC; National Gallery of Victoria; Transport Accident Commission.
February 2013 Sydney , Australia
April 2005 – March 2007 (2 years) Melbourne , Australia
August 2003 – May 2004 (10 months) Melbourne, Australia
Singleton Ogilvy & Mather
December 2003 – April 2004 (5 months) Melbourne, Australia
July 2000 – June 2003 (3 years) Melbourne, Australia
January 1997 – December 1999 (3 years) Brisbane, Australia